TOUCHMEDONOTTOUCHMEIAMALIVE

Tuesday, August 25, 1970

Fig. 010

From the diary of a man full of demons:

Something is burning. Fret not, my dear. I've only set fire to your eyes. You will never look at me in that way again. Never. \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

You're bleeding now. No you aren't. You can't bleed. I find it an absurd idea that someone so cold could actually have blood coursing their veins. You never saw me standing there. You were so firmly rooted in your new found ideals that you forgot the old and forged yourself a new future. Fuck your new future. You're a joke. \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I have a life that you should be calling up and wreaking havoc. The spare is locked in the closet. I'll need a backup. That much is certain. Certain. Nothing is certain? You have been cast aside. \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

FUCK