TOUCHMEDONOTTOUCHMEIAMALIVE

Saturday, February 7, 2009

A stumble. A small stretch across a vivid land. A soul left only to wander. A filthy soldier wishing he had even half the chance of the people he left behind. Never look back. That was their mantra, was it not? Well fuck that. I wanted a return. I wanted to give a god damn for once in my fucked up cataclysm of a life. Welcome to desolation. Welcome to a bleak past brought anew. I wanted to sit there and silently watch the vinyl disc spin on it's platform, emitting a scratchy rendition of songs so old even my Grandfather could not recognize them. Blessed was the sea I had parted. I can't be a part of the sand I so longed to create. The beach was no longer glass and garbage. Sand and salt. I could already feel the burn of the sun on the back of my neck. I am not at home. This is a desert. Get on your knees. Get on your knees. Get on... Where is this coming from. A gun in my neck. Don't turn around. You will die. If only he knew. As long as she lives, I live. How long had I been down in those catacombs? I guess I have some things to take care of...